Freitag, 11. Juli 2008



Exerpts from Notes done on Day One:

From doing the presentation:

Reflection and restructure-trial on how to do get to know my neighbours:

1.I build up a list of strategies that more or less analyses:
the status of who is living next to me,
the place where I live itself
what information of the people I do have so far
how to get in contact with them

2.Creation of first contact experiences
to get in contact strategies are :
- ask others how they did- the classical research thing
- actively saying hello to them
- passive actively draw attention on me, in order to give them the chance to meet me
>>> at least all the same which way you choose, I have to create the wish in them to get to know me in order to get to know them better

By the way,- what means to get to know, or to know somebody??????????

3. Next steps after first contact experience:
How to stay in contact with them
how to build up a relation?
How to crate a community
Or to decide to leave the contact

-Leave the contact: don’t react anymore, don’t be present or available for them, be boring
-Build up relation: do sthg for them, let them do sthg for you, ask for help
-Build up community: do sthg together, share sthg, create a situation where to get to know -better, use a space

By the way how to create bindingness/ commitment?
By the way why do people have so often discomfort in meeting people?

My personal situation is this: I am not constantly in the house. I am very often moving around cause I work in different places out of berlin quite often. This situation is a non-konstant situation permanently changing surrounding. And my house is somehow a garden where nobody cares very good for it. Everything is mushroom around.


Notes on the dogma of the day: performative laziness: less effort more fun and result
Define the limits of the context> switch on the right filters in your reception , the rest will come.
Get rid of the concept of suffering
Concentrate
Think of the first things a situation asks you to do.
Does lazy mean also being lavish?

Reflections after the presentationthing:

The benefits of my project:

The utopia of creating communities with thinking of neighbourhood as a concept that inspires that utopia

Ø the concept of sharing is the concept of the community.
Ø What might be a mobile community suiting to my needs of a kind of nomadic living situations how do nomads actually do? Schwärme?
Ø My ideal community, my homies



I have to state this. I realised that I thought a community of something stable, constant. I guess I didn’t make a difference between the desire to gain more continuity in life through a community and something that is static. But I want to think of a community as something without strict rules. Not something sectarian. An open community.
An open community is something in flow. People come and go, bring in themselfes and change within the experience of the others. So even if people stay the same, they will change themselves within the process of being in the community. So the community is something continously changing. The only continuity is the commitment of the participants and the change.

Keine Kommentare: